Alameda Real Estate RealWatch™ from The Gregori Group and TopBayAgent.com, your Alameda Realtor
- Buying Alameda home? Start gauging the market by viewing Alameda home price reductions in the last week
- Interested in the Alameda real estate market? Review all Alameda real estate currently for sale
- Selling a Alameda home? Review recently sold Alameda homes to better understand the value of your home
- Review Highly Qualified Alameda Realtor
Your Alameda Realtor Real Estate Review - Planning to Buy or Sell a Alameda Home?
Take a moment to review this Alameda city information. Don't hesitate to call with questions.
Alameda Homes for Sale
Out and About in Alameda
The City of Alameda is a sophisticated, yet friendly Bay Area island community with a small town vibe. Known for its tree-lined streets and Victorian charm, Alameda is known for its low crime, clean/green focus, natural beauty, abundant recreational opportunities along with its excellent quality of life and high standard of living.
In July 2010, First Lady Michelle Obama designated the City of Alameda a Preserve America Community, making it one of a select group of communities nationwide. Preserve America Communities are committed to using their heritage to build a better future; Alameda was recognized for its historic preservation and sustainability efforts.
The city was also cited as one of the "100 Best Communities for Young People" (2010) by America's Promise Alliance, founded by General Colin Powell.
Important Alameda City Services
Alameda Schools & Education Resources
Thanks to an active parent parent community and strong local government support Alameda's schools have long been recognized as schools of superior academic acheivement win such awards as California Distinguished School for Recognition of Excellence. Thanks to small classes, one-on-one instruction, and a commitment to high academic standards Alameda students are well prepared for continued success in their lives.
Recreation and Other Alameda Activities
- Alameda City Parks
- Chuck Corica Golf Complex
- USS Hornet Museum
- Alameda Navel Air Museum
- Crown Beach Memorial State Park
- Pacific Pinball Museum
Meyers House Museum
- Harbor Bay Isle
- Bay Farm Island
- East End
- Central Alameda
- Gold Coast
- South Shore
- West End
- Marina Village
- Alameda Point
Alameda Real Estate Market Watch
- Last 7 Days of New Listings, Price Changes and Solds
- All Active Alameda Listings (Homes For Sale)
- Sign-up for Weekly RealWatch Email
Recently Listed Alameda PropertiesView more Real Estate?